visto che non li avete pubblicati voi........
ecco tutti i testi!!!!!!!
purtroppo l'incollaggio non rispetta frasi e a capo!!!!
ciao
Adriana
HIGHWAY TO HELL ACDC
Livin' easy, lovin' freeSeason ticket on a one way rideAsking nothing, leave me beTaking everything in my strideDon't need reason, don't need rimeAin't nothing I would rather doGoing down, for a timeMy friends are gonna be there tooI'm on the highway to hellon the highway to hellhighway to hellhighway to hellNo more stop signs, speed limitNobody's gonna slow me downLike a wheel gonna spin itNobody's gonna mess me aroundHey Satan, paid my duesI'm playing in a rock bandHey Mamma, look at meI'm on the way to the promised landI'm on the highway to hellon the highway to hellhighway to hellhighway to hellDon't stop mehighway to hellon the highway to hellAnd I'm going down all the wayon the highway...on the highway...
Solo una sana e consapevole libidine Zucchero
So...so...so...so...
Solo una sana e consapevole libidine salva il giovanedallo stress e dall'azione cattolicaSolo una sana e consapevole libidine salva il giovanedallo spot e dall'azione cattolica
BACCO perbacco Zucchero
Ci vuole qualche cosa Qualche cosa di piu’ Ci vuole un po’ di pushing pushing Quando il sole va’, il sole va’ giu’ Ci vedi qualche cosa Di positivo in un no Ci vuole un po’ di catching funky Quando il sole no, il sole non ho Oh yeah… yeah! Ci vuole qualche d’uno Che mi ami di piu’ Ci vuole un po’ di pushing pushing Quando il sole va’, il sole va’ giu’ Ci vuole un’altra cosa Forse un’Ave Maria Ci vuole un po’ di mercy mercy Quando il sole va’, il sole va’ via Baby don’t cry Make it funky Pane e vino io ti portero’ Miele e venere su dai campi Che c’ho l’anima nel fondo del Po Ci vuole quella cosa Che ci manca di piu’ Che siamo quasi tutti ai frutti Quando il sole va’, il sole va’ giu’ Ma vedi qualche cosa Di positivo in un mai Ci vuole un po’ di mercy mercy Quando il sole no, il sole non hai Baby don’t cry Make it funky Pane e vino io ti portero’ Miele e venere su dai campi Che c’ho l’anima nel fondo del Po Baby don’t cry Make it funky Pane e vino portero’ x te Miele e venere x tutti quanti Che c’ho l’anima nel fondo del Po Bacco perbacco Ecco cos’e’ vivere Bacco perbacco Dimmi dov’e’ venere Baby don’t cry Make it funky Pane e vino io ti portero’ Miele e venere su dai campi Che c’ho l’anima nel fondo del Po Baby don’t cry Make it funky Pane e vino portero’ per te Miele e venere x tutti quanti Che c’ho l’anima nel fondo del Po Che c’ho l’anima nel fondo del Po
GO DOWN MOSES
Go down Moses way down in egypt land tell all Pharaoes to Let My People Go! When Israel was in Egypt land... Let My People Go! Oppressed so hard they could not stand... Let My People Go! Go down, Moses way down in Egypt land tell all Pharaoes to Let My People Go!' So Moses went to Egypt land... Let My People Go! He made all Pharaoes understand...
Let My People Go!
Thus spoke the Lord, bold Moses said: -Let My People Go! 'If not I'll smite, your firstborn's dead' -Let My People Go!
Go down, Moses way down in Egypt land tell all Pharaoes to Let My People Go!' tell all Pharaoes to Let My People Go
LEMON TREE
I'm sitting here In a boring room, It's just another rainy sunday afternoonI'm wasting my time I got nothing to do, I'm hanging aroundI'm waiting for youBut nothing ever happens And I wonderI'm driving around in my car, I'm driving too fast I'm driving too farI'd like to change my point of view, I feel so lonely I'm waiting for youBut nothing ever happens And I wonderI wonder how I wonder why Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue skyAnd all that I can see Is just a yellow lemon tree I'm turning my head up and down I'm turning turning turning turning turning aroundAnd all that I can see Is just a yellow lemon treeDip, da da di da da di dap di di I'm sitting here I miss the power, I'd like to go out taking a showerBut there's a heavy cloud inside my head, I feel so tird put myself into bedWhere nothing ever happens And I wonderIsolation is not good for me Isolation I don't want to sit on a lemon treeI'm steppin' around in a desert of joy, Baby anyhow I'll get an other toyAnd everything will happen And you'll wonderAnd all that I can see All that I can seeIs just a yellow lemon treeAll that I can see Is just a yellow lemon tree All that I can see Is just a yellow lemon tree
I will follow him
I will follow himFollow him whereever he may goAnd near him I always will beFor nothing can keep me awayHe is my destinyI will follow himEver since he touched my heart I knewThere isn't an ocean too deepA moutain so high it can keepKeep me awayAway from his loveI love him, I love him, I love himAnd where he goes I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll followI will follow himFollow him whereever he may goThere isn't an ocean too deepA moutain so high it can keepKeep me awayWe will follow himFollow him whereever he may goThere isn't an ocean too deepA mountain so high it can keepKeep us awayAway from his love(I love him) Oh yes I love him(I'll follow) I'm gonna followTrue love, he'll always be my true love(Forever) From now until foreverI love him, I love him, I love himAnd where he goes I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll followHe'll always be my true love, my true love, my true loveFrom now until forever, forever, foreverThere isn't an ocean too deepA mountain so high it can keepKeep us awayAway from his love
HEAVEN
Oh - thinkin' about all our younger years There was only you and me We were young and wild and free Now nothin' can take you away from me We bin down that road before But that's over now You keep me comin' back for more Baby you're all that I want When you're lyin' here in my arms I'm findin' it hard to believe We're in heaven And love is all that I need And I found it there in your heart It isn't too hard to see We're in heaven Oh - once in your life you find someone Who will turn your world around Bring you up when you're feelin' down Ya - nothin' could change what you mean to me Oh there's lots that I could say But just hold me now Cause our love will light the way N' baby you're all that I want When you're lyin' here in my arms I'm findin' it hard to believe We're in heaven And love is all that I need And I found it there in your heart It isn't too hard to see We're in heaven I've bin waitin' for so long For something to arrive For love to come along Now our dreams are comin' true Through the good times and the bad Ya - I'll be standin' there by you
2 commenti:
sono il papa'di Giada DD domani
arrivero'verso le 14,40
che bello che i genitori lasciano tracce sul nostro blog!!! grazie
Adriana
Posta un commento